Friday, January 27, 2012

Week in review

Not much to post here as we aren't doing formal schooling this week, but I thought I'd post anyways. T has been doing lots of unschooling using Jumpstart 1st grade, Jumpstart Music and Arthur's Reading Games on her PC. And doing lots of drawings too of rainbows and such.

On my end, I've just about nailed down our lesson plans, with the exception of the items I'm still waiting on to come in the mail. We will start back to formal lessons on Monday hopefully, but next week is looking pretty busy as I have labwork to do, a Dr. appointment, a trip to the homeschool center, and we're having a yard sale on Friday and Saturday. So it's entirely possible that it might be delayed a week. But I'm okay with that.

2 comments:

  1. I get a little crazy waiting for school materials to come in the mail. I will leave it at that. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for getting those lesson plans done.

    ReplyDelete