Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Waiting is such agony.....

Don't you hate waiting? I know I do - and right now we're in the limbo of waiting for things to come in the mail. I ordered the last of DD's textbooks last week, and went ahead and put in a request to The Book Samaritan for her second grade items, and now I'm in the limbo of WAITING for the packages to come in the mail. I have somewhere around 12-15 packages all somewhere in the mail system, the majority of which are for use this year. With the recent decrease in mail speed, the waiting has become even longer.

I have Amazon gift cards burning a hole in my pocket, and I can't order because I don't know what will be filled from my request to the Book Samaritan.

Guess I should get back to my school room cleaning and organizing - it will keep my mind off the waiting.

1 comment:

  1. I empathize. I had been waiting to order some books from Amazon and ever since I finally did I've been waiting for them to ship. They're not even in "Shipping Soon" status yet and Amazon is usually very quick at that. (I actually *just* came from checking *again*) It sure is going to be fun for you when they start coming in!

    ReplyDelete