Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Still working in the school room.....

We're still working in the school room.... I really hoped to be done by now. But we're getting there - now I just need to move in the rest of the bookcases, shelve the books which are already in there in totes, and set up my desk. As soon as I find my cable for the digital camera I'll take some in-progress photos to post up.

I'm still trying to find a place to put the two rolling double sided bookcases - I really didn't figure on the other bookcases being in good shape as they were described as damaged, but they are like new other than the risers having been added {which we're removing}.  They won't fit down our hall, so they can't go in the school room - only in the living room. I may end up keeping one for living room storage and cookbooks, and selling the other one.

It's looking better, slowly but surely. I didn't get much done yesterday as I had people coming by to buy auction items all day {YAY!} - but the garage is slowly clearing out as well which is good. I think the last of it should go when we have our yard sale next month.

I did get some treats yesterday in the mail from Bookmooch, The Read-Aloud Handbook: Sixth Edition and Storybook Treasury of Dick and Jane and Friends for Sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment