Sunday, June 13, 2010

School Room Update

Moving furniture is taking a bit longer than expected - it turned out the bookcases we won in the auction only fit down our hall if we take the risers off. That's far easier said than done, so we're working on what we can in the meantime.

So far we've moved in 3 four drawer file cabinets {1 for school, one for my coupons, and one for general family paperwork}, one bookcase, and filled said bookcase. Another bookcase is slated to be moved in sometime today, as is a table and a short shelf. I've decided to move my office back into the school room to allow me to work while Sweetheart is doing schoolwork, so that has added to the moving time.


But I'm working on it - hope to have it done within the week. Of course that depends on life in general, but hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment